Life is only as good as your mindset. Let’s go!!
2. I would never leave my home without: Keys, Wallet, Cell phone. Any time you are going to a new location always do the quick check: keys, wallet, cell phone.
3. My beauty essentials include... my roommates charcoal teeth whitening toothpaste (lol), mac lipgloss, and burberry perfume. Gotta stay fresh!
4. My biggest fashion pet peeve is... Honestly I don't really judge what other people wear. If its comfy and makes you feel confidently you in your own unique way then you go girl.... or boy.
5. My favorite Travel snack is... Maynard's Juicy Squirts Berry.
6. The last thing I googled was... Piggy back rides.
7. If my days had one extra hour... I would read.
8. On a typical Saturday night I... am probably ordering Thai food, learning a new hip-hop tutorial and there might be some wine.
9. The article of clothing I'm currently wearing most... are my roommates ripped jeans. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants!! She seriously has the best clothes.
10. My biggest fashion regret is.... black leather pants on a really really really hot day.
11. When I'm stressed I... go for a tan and clean like a mad man.
12. What I love most about my country is... the beautiful variance in seasons. When I lived in the states the holiday seasons just weren't the same. Especially turkey season! All of the changing colours, pumpkins and crisp mornings with frost on the ground.
13. The best advice I ever got... There are no problems, only solutions. This was right before my friend dropped me off at my final interview for a job at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas. If you live with this mindset you will never be disappointed because you know you have control of your life and the ability to readjust every situation.
14. If I could meet anyone living or dead it would be.... Robin Williams or Will Ferrell. I think they just might be my spirit animal. Also Will Ferrell and I share the same birthday. July 16th.... so it would have to be on that day preferably okay Will?
15. My favorite place to shop is... The Hudson's Bay Company. Seriously this is my version of Breakfast at Tiffany's. I just window shop, have full on photo shoot selfies in the change room, and enjoy the 5 floors of happiness.